December 28, 2012

Dear Listeners, 

One kills three foxes in the field
And receives a yellow arrow. 
Perseverance brings good fortune. 

This is Rock And Roll Radio

---

Last night's show featured recordings of Billy Holiday, Fleetwood Mac, Roy Orbison and others.

Next Thursday features Freak of the Week DJ Bennett in hour two. 

---

December 28, 2012 Highlights
Billy Holiday - You Don't Know What Love Is
The Stooges - I Wanna Be Your Dog
The Bad Seeds - Taste Of the Same
The Beatles - Any Time At All
The Beatles - If I Fell
The Beatles - I Feel Fine
Billy Holiday - There's No Greater Love
Billy Holiday - Good Morning Heartache 
Billy Holiday - You're My Thrill
Billy Holiday - My Man
Billy Stewart - Sitting In The Park
Django Reinhardt - Solitude 
Cesaria Evora - Apocalypse
Fleetwood Mac - Over My Head
Baby Washington - Run My Heart
Baby Washington - Silent Night
Fleetwood Mac - Say You Love Me
Black Ivory - I Keep Asking You Questions 
Fleetwood Mac - Sugar Daddy 
Patsy Cline - Walking After Midnight
Howlin' Wolf - Natchez Is Burning
The Stooges - No Fun
The Stooges - Little Doll
Barrett Strong - Money (That's What I Want)
Bertha "Chippie" Hill
Aretha Franklin - See Saw 
Barbara And The Browns - I Know I Can't Touch
Roy Orbison - Go, Go, Go (Move On Down The Line)
Roy Orbison - Problem Child
Roy Orbison - Fool's Hall Of Fame
Bill Parsons - All American Boy
Roy Orbison - A True Love Goodbye
Roy Orbison - The Cause Of It all
Roy Orbison - Chicken Hearted
Roy Orbison - I Like Love


---

Happy New Year,
The Rock And Roll Doctor


---
Rock And Roll Radio
Thursday night 12 to 2 AM on CIUT 89.5 FM in Toronto
Blog
Podcast
CIUT 89.5 FM
Email: therockandrolldoctor@gmail.com
Studio line: 416-946-700