April 19, 2013







Dear Listeners, 

Keeping his toes still. 
No blame. 
Continued perseverance furthers. 

---

It's the CIUT Spring Membership Drive! Show your support and donate online here. Donate over $100 and you will receive a free tarot card reading from yours truly. Amazing, no? Donate $25 and gain entry into the CIUT Grand Prize Draw. See ciut.fm for details. 

On this week's show you will find The Miracles, The Ramones, The Them and more! 

Last week's show was a repeat, unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances. 

Tune in next week for more rockin'.

Also, dig the first incarnation of a new line of official Rock And Roll Radio stationary, printed by none other than Nicholas and Kristine at Trip Print Press.
---

April 19, 2013 Highlights
The Ramones - I Just Wanna Have Something To Do
The Them - It Won't Hurt (Half As Much)
The Ramones - Don't Come Close
The Them - Richard Corey (Alternate Version)
The Them - Bring 'Em On In (Alternate Version)
The Ramones - I Don't Want You
The Ramones - Needles And Pins
The Ramones - I'm Against It
The Them - My Lonely Sad Eyes
The Them - Times Getting Tougher Than Tough
The Them - Stormy Monday
The Them - Friday's Child
The Them - Bad Or Good
The Them - Don't You Know
Sandy Nelson - Drumming Up A Storm 
John Denver - Late Night Radio
Bert Weedon - Sorry Robbie
Denise & Co. - Boy What'll You Do Then
Casey Johnson - Dinosaur Walk
The Miracles - Get A Job
The Miracles - I Cry
The Miracles - Mamma Done Told Me
The Miracles - (I Need Some) Money
The Miracles - Bad Girl
Jimmy Lynch - Let A Woman Be A Woman
Etta James - What'd I Say
Zeros - Wimp
The Miracles - I Love Your Baby
The Miracles - I Need A Change
The Miracles - All I Want Is You
The Miracles - (You Can) Depend On Me
The Miracles - Who's Lovin' You
The Ramones - Questioningly
The Ramones - She's The One
The Ramones - Bad Brain 
The Ramones - It's A Long Way Back
The Miracles - I Gotta Dance To Keep From Cryin'


---

Yours Faithfully,
The Rock And Roll Doctor

---
Rock And Roll Radio
Thursday night 12 to 2 AM on CIUT 89.5 FM in Toronto
Studio line: 416-946-7000