Rock And Roll Radio Archive

Please excuse my absence! I've been doing the show as usual, but I've stopped doing the weekly emails and podcast file uploads. Too much monkey business!

I don't have a longterm data distribution system worked out yet, but in the meantime  . . . I have uploaded a whole bunch of recent Rock And Roll Radio audio files here:

username: caseysonofjohn@gmail.com
password: 1oclockROCK
expiry date: February 5, 2014

It's not perfect, but most of the episodes since September are up and available for download. The file storage service expires on February 5, 2014, so get 'em while they're hot. I'll be adding to the archive periodically over the next month, so stay tuned. 

As usual, tune into Rock And Roll Radio live on CIUT 89.5 FM in Toronto every Thursday night from Midnight to 2 AM (or listen live online). You can also stream the most recent episode here

Best Regards, 
The Rock And Roll Doctor

---

Rock And Roll Radio
Thursday night 12 to 2 AM on CIUT 89.5 FM in Toronto
Podcast