April 29, May 6 and May 13

Dear Listeners,

You may be wondering:
"What happened to the Rock And Roll Doctor?"
"Where are my Rock And Roll Radio emails?"
"Where are my Podcasts?!"
"Is the Rock And Roll Doctor okay?"
"Does he need my help?"

Rest assured, I am alive and well. Rock And Roll Radio Industries has been very active in the last few weeks. So active, in fact, that I have barely had time to write. Only now do I find a moment to turn thought into word, sentiment to sentence, and put finger to key. Please do not interpret this hiatus as a lack of enthusiasm on my part. Much to the contrary, my  commitment has never been stronger! I beg of you dear listener, hold the course. Do not lose faith. Long live Rock And Roll Radio.

Last Saturday's Rock And Roll Radio DJ Night at the Henhouse was a great success. Thank you to everyone who made it out in the rain. Put next month's DJ Night in your calendar - Saturday June 11th.

Tomorrow night 12 to 2 AM on Rock And Roll Radio: Freak of the Week Ben Needham plays punk punk punk and anything he pleases in hour two of the show, with the usual assortment of solid gold hits in hour one.

Rock And Roll Radio T-shirts of all sizes are now available! Handmade by the Rock And Roll Doctor. Only $15.00! See attached photos, reply to this email for details. Available in two in black or white.

1. The "Classic" - white text on a black shirt
2. The "New Classic" - black text on a white shirt

Below you will find the updates pertaining to the radio shows from the last three weeks: April 29, May 6 and May 13. May 6 was the special theme episode - "In Sickness and in Health: Medical and Related Sciences".

April 29 Highlights:
Fats Domino - I'm Ready
Fats Domino - If You Need Me
Burning Spear - This Population
Fats Domino - I Want To Walk You Home
James Brown - Got Ants In My Pants Part 1
Howlin' Wolf - Moanin' For My Baby
Little Eva - The Locomotion
Little Eva - The Boy I love
Fats Domino - I've Been Around
The Chiffons - He's So Fine
Otis Redding - Sweet Lorene
Doris Troy - Time
Son House - Pony Blues
Everly Brothers - My Babe
The Ramones - What's Your Game
And many more!

May 6 "In Sickness and in Health" Highlights:
Huey "Piano" Smith - Rockin' Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu
Bo Diddley - Sick And Tired
Harvey Scales - Love-itis
Louis Armstrong - St. James Infirmary
Jimmie Rodgers - T. B. Blues
The Clovers - Love Potion No. 9
Woody Guthrie - Dust Pneumonia Blues
John Mayall - Witch Doctor
J. J. Cale - Call The Doctor
Gregory Issac - Night Nurse
Ramones - Pinhead
Ramones - I Wanna Be Well
The Coasters - Poison Ivy 
Van Morrison - T. B. Sheets
Dr. John - Gris Gris
Harry Nilsson - Coconut
Mojo Watson - So Broken Hearted
Michigan & Smiley - Diseases
And more!

May 13 Highlights:
Chuck Willis - What Am I Living For?
Freddie Scott - You Got What I Need
Ginny Arnell - Dumbhead
Ghostface - Save Me Dear
Otis Blackwell - Daddy Rolling Stone
Cookies - Chains
The Coasters - Three Cool Cats
William Bell (ft. Mavis Staples) - Strung Out
Popcorn and the Soul Messengers - Turn On The Heat
The Coasters - Sweet Georgia Brown
Black On White Affair - Bold Soul Sister, Bold Soul Brother
Sly & The Family Stone - Just Like A Baby
The Flamin' Groovies - Laurie Did It
Big Joe Williams - My Baby Left Me A Mule To Ride
The Five Du-tones - The Ghouster
The Five Du-tones - My World
Lord Tanamo - You'll Never Know
Lord Tanamo - Come Down
Lord Tanamo - I'm Holding On
And More!

Podcast / Download / Stream all of the above shows here:
http://rockandrollradio.podomatic.com/

Best Regards,
Dr. Rocker