June 15, 2012


Dear Listeners, 

Contented limitation. Success.

This is Rock And Roll Radio.

---

A double-feature of Anne Peebles and Wilson Pickett coming right up! 

Tune in this Thursday night for Freak of the Week DJ Boss Lady in hour two.

---

June 15, 2012 Highlights
Van Morrison - I'll Take Care Of You
D. Gongos Or Ganiadras - Hash Smoking Chicks
Bobbie And Bobbie - Teenage Party
Otis Rush - Double Trouble
Dion And The Belmonts - Teenager In Love
Teenage Head - Picture My Face
Linda Brannon - A Teenage Prayer
Rancid - Time Bomb
Marie Queenie Lyon - Your Thing Ain't No Good
Psychic TV - Godstar
Sly And The Family Stone - Underdog
Harold Melvin And The Blue Notes - I'm Weak For You
Frankie Lymon And The Teenagers - I Want You To Be My Girl
Wilson Pickett - If You Need Me
Wilson Pickett - I'm Gonna Love You
Wilson Pickett - Baby Don't Weep
Wilson Pickett - Peace Breaker 
Wilson Pickett - Down To My Last Heartbreak
Wilson Pickett - Robert's Money Beat
Wilson Pickett - I Can't Stop
Wilson Pickett - I'll Never Be The Same
Wilson Pickett - Baby Call On Me
Wilson Pickett - Give Your Lovin' Right Now
Wilson Pickett - It's Too Late
Anne Peebles - I Can't Stand The Rain
Anne Peebles - Do I Need You
Anne Peebles - Until You Came Into My Life
Anne Peebles - (You Keep Me) Hangin' On 
Anne Peebles - Run, Run, Run
Anne Peebles - If We Can't Trust Each Other
Anne Peebles - A Love Vibration 
Anne Peebles - You Got To Feed The Fire
Anne Peebles - I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down
Anne Peebles - One Way Street


Personal Regards,
The Rock And Roll Doctor
---
Rock And Roll Radio
Thursday night 12 to 2 AM on CIUT 89.5 FM in Toronto
Blog
Podcast
CIUT 89.5 FM
Email: therockandrolldoctor@gmail.com
Studio line: 416-946-7000