September 14, 2012


Dear Listeners, 

The finest clothes turn to rags. 
Be Careful all day long. 

This is Rock And Roll Radio

---

More hits from the days of yore. Freak of the Week DJ Kenny G in hour two. 
Next week, who knows!

---

September 14, 2012 Highlights - Hour One: The Rock And Roll Doctor
The Fevers - Superman
Joe Gibbs - Bouncing
Charlie Feathers - Get With It
Allen Toussaint - Get Outta My Life Woman
Rhet Stoller - Chariot 
Del Shannon - Hat's Off To Larry 
Markos Vanvakaris - The Lifer
Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I Is
Trinity - My Man
Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I Put A Spell On You
Sly And The Family Stone - Busy Makin' Babies
The Ballroom Farm - A Question Of Temperature
Betty Harris - Cry To Me
Larry Williams - Sons Of Thieves, Slaves And Braves 
Duane Eddy - Rebel Walk 
Duane Eddy - Because They're Young 
Sandy Nelson - Let There Be Drums
Ray Charles - Am I Blue
Lauryn Hill -  Nothing Really Matters
Stevie Wonder - Boogie On Reggae Woman 
The Cookie Monster - C Is For Cookie

September 14, 2012 Highlights - Hour One: DJ Kenny G
George McCray - You've Got My Heart
George McCray - You Can Have It All
Nick Lowe - I Love The Sound Of Breaking Glass
Herman's Hermits - Can't You Hear My Heart Beat
The Beach Boys - How She Boogalooed It
The Beach Boys - Mamma Says 
Al Green - Jesus Is Waiting
Bob Dylan - Isis
Al Green - So Lonesome I Could Cry
The Rolling Stones - That's How Strong My Love Is
James Brown - Wonder When You're Coming Home
Sam Cooke - The Bells Of St. Mary
The Miracles - That's What Love Is Made Of
Bob Dylan - The Changing Of The Guards


---

Sincerely,
The Rock And Roll Doctor
---
Rock And Roll Radio
Thursday night 12 to 2 AM on CIUT 89.5 FM in Toronto
Blog
Podcast
CIUT 89.5 FM
Email: therockandrolldoctor@gmail.com
Studio line: 416-946-700
0