September 7, 2012


Dear Listeners, 

The wild goose gradually draws near the tree. 
Perhaps it will find a flat branch. No blame.

This is Rock And Roll Radio

---

The Miracles and various Rockabilly in hour one. Luke "The Wild Man" Forster plays AM gold in hour two.

Freak of the Week DJ Kenny G. is on deck for next week.

---

September 7, 2012 Highlights - Hour One: The Rock And Roll Doctor
The Miracles - A Love She Can Count On
The Safaris - I Think Of You
The Miracles - I Gotta Dance To Keep From Crying
The Mad Lads - I Want Someone 
Bobby Day - Pretty Little Girl Next Door
Junior Thomson - Momma's Little Boy
The Miracles - You've Really Got A Hold On Me
Culture - Jah Love
The Miracles - I've Been Good To You
Jimmy Loyd - I've Got A Rocket In My Pocket 
Culture - How Can I Leave Jah
Buddy Holly - That's My Desire
Rhythm Rockers - The Slide
Buddy Holly - It's Not My Fault
Ollie And The Nightingales - I Got A Sure Thing
Dick Nolan - Island Of Newfoundland
Johnny Burnette - The Train Kept Rollin'
Dick Nolan - Badger Drive
Jack Morning Star - Rockin' In The Graveyard

September 7, 2012 Highlights - Hour Two: Luke "The Wild Man" Forster 
Jim Jones & The Chauntey’s - If You Know How To Start
Manfred Mann - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 – 1
Outsiders - Time Won't Let Me
Tommy Roe - Cinnamon
The Action - I'll Keep Holding On
Every Mother's Son - Allison Dozer 
Les Fleur De Lys - Circles 
Bannana Splits - I Enjoy Being A Boy
Mark Four - I'm Leaving
Pretty Things - Judgment Day
The Kinks - Wicked Annabella 
The Easybeats - Who'll Be The One
Grassroots - House Of Stone
The Steve Miller Band - Quicksilver Girl
The Cyrkle - Turn Down Day
A.M. Gately - Battle In The City
Boys Next Door - One Face In The Crowd
Billy Childish - I'm Hurtin' 
The Shag - Stop And Listen 
The Human Expression - Calm Me Down
Nero And The Gladiators - In The Hall Of The Mountain King 


---

Season's Greetings,
The Rock And Roll Doctor
---
Rock And Roll Radio
Thursday night 12 to 2 AM on CIUT 89.5 FM in Toronto
Blog
Podcast
CIUT 89.5 FM
Email: therockandrolldoctor@gmail.com
Studio line: 416-946-700
0